In order to achieve the purpose of use specified in the next section, we will acquire the following information including personal information about members of our service. The personal information of members that we acquire is limited to the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Information provided to members when using our services
The name, address, telephone number, email address, ID, password of the member or the person in charge of the member, the information to be entered in the information column of the member of our service, the matter information, the information on ordering the matter (including the estimation information) other information specified by us in our services
Information we collect when using our services
Terminal ID (device ID), IP address, terminal location information, server access log information, cookies, and other information sent by members in our services (search history, text data, images, videos, evaluations of manufacturers or buyers, etc.) Posting to our service, message content in the message function, etc.)
Purpose of use of acquired information
We will handle member information properly within the scope of the purpose specified in each of the following items.
Registration examination of the use of our service and provision of our service
- Information about our services, answers to member inquiries, consultation
- Member authentication
- Disclosure of information to the other party who wishes to disclose contact information on our service Sales, solicitation of sales, shipping, service provision of our company and third party products and services
- Our advertisement or promotion (including sending direct mail and sending e-mail)
- Processing orders from our members
- Payment for our products and services
- Creation of anonymously processed information and use of anonymously processed information or provision to third parties
- Operation, management, maintenance, improvement of our services and examination and development of new services of our company
- Survey and analysis of usage status of our services
- Notification of changes to the Terms of Service or this policy regarding our service, suspension, cancellation of our service, cancellation of contract, and other notices regarding our service
Acquisition of personal information
We collect personal information by legal and fair means.
We may ask for your personal information when requesting membership registration or when contacting us.
For the purpose of improving the convenience of members, when members use our services, we automatically automate information such as member's IP address, cookie information, pages viewed by member and other access logs, and member's usage environment May be acquired.
The personal information of members that we acquire is limited to the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Management of personal information
We take necessary measures such as maintenance of security system and maintenance of management system in order to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information. , We will implement security measures and strictly manage personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information entrusted to us by members will be used by e-mail and materials for contacting us, providing business guidance, and answering questions.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the member, except in the following cases.
However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When the consent of the member is obtained, when the member discloses it to the parties to whom the company entrusts the business in order to perform the desired service, when it is necessary to disclose it in accordance with the law.
- When requested by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws and regulations
- When there are special provisions in the law
- When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, property, or honor of a member or a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
Change of purpose of use
We will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the members or announced on this website by the method prescribed by us.
Security measures for personal information
We will take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
A-Lex International Marketing LLC
1111 N. Plaza Drive, Suite #755, Schaumburg, IL 60173 USA